Beneath are 6 best essential oils to tighten flabby skin fast! If you have been wondering if you can get rid of flabby skin using home remedies and essential oils, this article is for you! The essential oils mentioned below are some of the most powerful oils to help decrease the appearance of flabby skin without surgery.
Women all over the world have suffered for centuries with loose, saggy or flabby skin. Sadly, it can not be avoided especially if you have lost weight or given birth to 3 or more than 3 babies. Other factors include age, genetics, and dehydration.
Consuming enough water, moisturizing your skin and working out can aid you to prevent and reduce the appearance of loose skin. That said, the following essential oils can be functional as well.
Best Essential Oils To Tighten Flabby Skin Fast
1. Lavender Oil
Arguably the best of essential oils to tighten skin, lavender oil not only aid to heal cuts, burns and other conditions, it also nourishes skin cells and repair damaged skin. Lavender oil provides the body with 3 essential skin tightening antioxidants known as Catalase, Glutathione and Superoxide Dismutase.
- Combine lavender oil with frankincense oil or any carrier oil of your personal choice.
- Apply it to your body after a bath in the morning or at night just before you go to sleep.
2. Almond Oil
Almond essential oil is high in vitamin E which aid to fight loose and saggy skin and stretch marks. The oil carries antioxidant properties that can repair as well as regenerate new skin cells.
- You can apply almond oil to every portion of the skin, including under the eyes.
- Almond oil tightens the skin and leaves it soft and agile.
3. Frankincense Oil
Frankincense oil is very powerful when it comes to reducing the appearance of saggy skins. This oil is useful for the correction of age spots and the elimination of sunspots. It also helps with skin discolouration.
- Put six drops of frankincense oil to any carrier oil of your choice and apply topically to the affected portions of your skin.
- Make sure that you are not allergic to this oil before using it.
4. Grapeseed Oil
Grapeseed oil carries regenerative components that aid to enhance the production of skin cells. It carries Astringent, a potent substance that helps to boost the rate at which biological tissues shrink and draw together. It is used drugs to reduce swellings and is found in most respectable cosmetic items.
- Put a few drops of grapeseed oil on your palms and rub together.
- Apply it to parts of your skin that needs tightening or healing.
- We suggested applying this oil at night before bedtime for maximum outcomes.
5. Pomegranate Oil
Pomegranate oil is a very effective, natural remedy that is powerful in curing skin related problems. It is also well known and used as an anti-ageing compound due to its Bioflavonoids content. This oil is also awesome in enhancing blood circulation in the skin.
- Rub a few drops of pomegranate juice on your skin and massage deeply into the affected area of the body.
- Apply the oil in the evening, before bedtime for maximum outcomes.
6. Neroli Oil
Neroli oil carries a natural chemical known as Citral which helps with the regeneration of skin cells. This essential oil also helps reduce the appearance of skin pores and increases skin elasticity. If you experience oily skin condition, neroli oil can help reduce your signs and symptoms.
Rub four to five drops of Neroli oil on the affected areas of the body.
We suggested using this oil at night before bedtime for maximum outcomes.